Personalized Mind-Body-Food Program for IBS Management
Evidence-based therapies for your gut and your brain
IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Do any of those apply to you?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms can severely affect your quality of life, in many different ways than just the discomfort that it causes. How many of those resonate with you?
- You avoid foods that you think might make your stomach upset.
- You always check where the bathroom is located in case you have to do a run for it.
- You keep medication against diarrhea or flatulence in your purse.
- You wear loose clothes to hide your bloated abdomen.
- You strain to have bowel movements and have the impression that you never really emptied out.
- You avoid social events that involve eating out.
- You sometimes avoid intimacy with a partner (especially new ones) due to fear of embarrassing bowel situations.
- You get nervous about long meetings since you might need to rush out to the toilet.
- You find it hard to plan your mornings because you don't know for how long you will have to sit there until you are done with your bathroom business.
- Family events that used to be so enjoyable now get spoiled by your abdominal pain.
- Your body image is affected by your looking like you have a "pregnant" belly.
I am really sorry!
You shouldn't have to compromise on important things in your private and professional life due to your gut symptoms. Let me help you get your life back.SIGN UP NOW
In The Next 3 Months, You Could…
- Understand better your condition
- Be more in touch with your body and your triggers
- Learn how to self-soothe
- Reverse the cycle that is keeping you stuck
- Begin a new path in dealing with your IBS
The right tools can make all the difference. Science has come a long way. I'll guide you through every step of it.
Coaching Program for IBS using mind-body and food
Are you ready to get in touch with your Gut-Food-Brain connection?
For 3 months, I will support you through the different stages of a low FODMAP diet, while soothing your nervous system through a combination of different mind-body techniques. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify your triggers, whether they come from food, stress, or other factors
- Adjust your lifestyle in order to regulate your digestive and your nervous system
- Have strategies at hand to deal with possible flare-ups
With constructive shifts in your mindset and habits, you could start seeing significant improvements in your symptoms very soon.I AM READY!
What's Included In The Program
5+1 Coaching Sessions
Your package includes five sessions of 45 minutes with me, Dr. Elaine Barretto. Together, we will start by assessing your current lifestyle and symptoms, and figure out what are the best strategies for your individual needs. Every session has clear goals that are personally tailored to your situation.
- Sessions can be done online or in person (Singapore)
- You get an additional initial free session, where we assess your current situation and draft out our plan of action together
- Access to an online portal where you can directly schedule your sessions and download your complementary material
You will feel confident, finally having a clear plan, knowing where you stand and what expectations to have for each stage of the program.
Low FODMAP Diet Workbooks
You receive lifetime access to carefully crafted workbooks for each of the stages of the program, containing:
- The science behind every step of the program
- Tips and tricks to accomplish your goals
- Practical sheets to help you monitor your progress
- Lots of tables with meal suggestions and replacements
You’ll feel empowered with knowledge and concrete steps to go through the different stages of the low FODMAP diet and on how to move forward with your life after the program ends.
Mind-Body Therapies Workbooks
Working only on your food triggers is not the most effective way to manage IBS, since the nervous system is also involved in the IBS cycle. We apply mind-body techniques to help you manage your stress as well as relax your body and your mind. You will receive workbooks and guidance on:
- Restorative Yoga for IBS
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for IBS
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion for IBS
They will support your healing journey but also help you live a better life, feeling more in touch with your thoughts and with your body.
Support over E-mail and Phone
One of the main advantages of working with a coach is that you will never feel alone. Whenever you have questions or feel stuck, I will be there to support you.
- Get your questions answered over e-mail within 24 hours
- Voice and video messages over WhatsApp for more complex discussions
- You can get additional coaching sessions for an exclusive reduced price (if you feel you need additional support)
I'll support you all the way through.
FIRST-COMERS BONUS! ONLY FOR THE 5 FIRST TO SIGN UP!
Free Access to Online Gut-Directed Hypnotherapy
We only work with science-backed therapies. That's why we have decided to partner up with the folks at Mindset Health to offer you one of the latest therapies on IBS management, through their Nerva app.
Nerva is an evidence-based digital therapeutic that uses gut-directed hypnotherapy to help you create a positive relationship between your gut and brain.
If you are among the first five people to sign up for this coaching package, you will receive:
- Free access to the Nerva app program (original value: 79 USD)
- My personal support throughout their program
- E-mails and reminders to keep you on track
So run and sign up now!
This Program Is For You If...
- You suspect you might have IBS, and have already excluded other conditions, or
- You have been diagnosed with IBS by your doctor, or
- You have been prescribed a low FODMAP diet and need guidance, or
- You are searching for a more integrative way to deal with your GI symptoms, and
- You want to improve your quality of life.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Dr. Elaine Barretto
I used to think that it was ok to have bowel movements twice a week, as this was how I spent most of my youth. 😧
After many years of strained trips to the toilet and bloated belly, I have turned my life around. It's been a long journey! And I became obsessed with all things nutrition, gut health and mind-body medicine. I have used my scientific background and my trainings with some of the best specialists in the world to create programs to help people like you. If you are keen, you can read about my full qualifications here.
I’ll guide you on how to have a healthier relationship with food, with your body, with stress and with your mind. In return, your gut symptoms will improve, and not only that, but your health and your well-being as well.