An Integrative Approach to Women's Well-Being using Nutrition, Psychology, Health Education, Lifestyle, and Mind-Body Therapies
Do any of those resonate with you?
- You have always been putting the needs of others first.
- You want to invest some time in your self-care.
- You want to prevent chronic diseases and focus on your longevity.
- You are ready to make some tweaks on your lifestyle and mindset.
- You love learning new things.
- You have good intentions but need some accountability to stop falling off the tracks.
- You want to improve your overall health and well-being.
- You like to work with science-backed approaches.
- You sometimes feel alone with your struggles.
- You would love to support and be supported by like-minded women.
- You want to cut through the noise of the media and have support from someone that takes health seriously while using a compassionate and heart-centered approach.
YOU CAN FEEL BETTER
Being a woman can be overwhelming
Even though things have come a long way, inequality is still part of our lives. And on top of the multiple roles we need to fulfill, our bodies have their own demands. Regulating our hormones, our gut, our mental health, and our nervous system can already make such a huge difference in our well-being, and allow us to show up as our best selves.
MEDIA, COSMETICS, DIET, CELEBRITIES, INFLUENCERS...
There are many forces pulling in all directions
We all have good intentions. We follow different approaches, read books, listen to podcasts, try so many different products... But it's so hard to find trust-worthy information, or even to find professionals that really listen.
The truth is that there is no shortcut, no magic pill or diet.
It takes a multidisciplinary approach.
Nervous System Regulation
It sounds like a lot. But we are here to help!
We are breaking the paradigm of women's self-care. We have created a new concept where you can have individualized support, receive content that you can digest at your own pace and time, and be part of a community of like-minded women sharing their struggles and their wins.
You don't have to do it alone.
Integrative health may require changes starting with your mind and your lifestyle. Those changes in mindset and behavior call for a long-term individualized approach. That is what I am here for. ♡
This program has been designed by me, Dr. Elaine Barretto, a Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach and Lifestyle Medicine Professional, with a Master’s degree in Psychological Medicine and Mental Health. I'm also a registered yoga teacher, a mindfulness practitioner, a nutrition specialist, and a mom. I have received training in different aspects of health and well-being from renowned universities and some of the best specialists in the world. And I have been applying that knowledge to help many other women like you. Being a former scientist, I take science very seriously, only working with evidence-based approaches, and staying constantly updated on the latest findings.
And last but not least, I've gone through a long healing journey myself. That alone doesn’t make me an expert, but certainly someone that can relate to your experience. I would love to have you onboard our community of amazing women caring for each other and working on being the best version of ourselves so that we can show up to all the things that matter to us and live longer and happier lives.
Want to learn more?
Hop on a free 30 minutes discovery call with me, where you can tell me about your needs and I will share all the details about our approach, developed especially for women like you.Book a Free Call Now